Date: Saturday, 16 Dec
Time: 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Venue: En Japanese Tea Culture, Singapore 239010
Learn the basic poses of Hatha yoga and immerse yourself in a learning journey that brings you back to the beginnings of Japanese culture. Experience the Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony like a samurai.
What to expect
1) Start off with a 45 mins beneficial Hatha yoga session on the tatami mat. (No yoga mats needed. Please wear comfortable workout clothing.)
2) After the yoga session, you have receive a 45 mins introduction to the traditional Japanese tea ceremony and the origins of the tea ceremonies in Japan.
3) Learn the proper way to walk across the tatami mat and find yourself a seat on the tatami mat according to hierarchy
4) Watch a demonstration on how snacks are served and the traditional way of making, serving and drinking tea
5) Pair up for a hands-on session to make and serve tea to your fellow participants using the traditional tea-making apparatus
Price: $48 + GST
Information and Photo Credit: peatix.com